Full Time Dental Nurse required in a busy and friendly practice in Belfast.
This practice offers fantastic opportunity to their nurses to boarden their experience by working not just within general dentistry but also with Implants.
You will need to be a qualified Nurse or a trainee nurse that is on a NVQ or National but close to be taking their final exams.
· Hours – Full Time Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours. Mainly 9.00am to 5.30pm
· Competitive hourly rate, plus annual bonus, sick pay and life assurance
· GDC and indemnity covered
· Paid CPD provided via our online portal. Infection control and safeguarding training provided.
· Annual Bonus scheme – discretionary bonus scheme shared within the Practice based on revenue target.
· Company Sick Pay of 2 weeks full pay.
· Life assurance – security and protection for your family
· Generous Practice social budget – each quarter the Practice goes out on a fully expensed social event
· Additional Special days holidays for life events such as your birthday, moving to a new house etc
· Option to purchase 3 additional days’ holidays per year
· Industry leading flexible benefit platform with access to salary sacrifice schemes, discounted shopping and gym memberships
If you are computer literate, organised and self-motivated then apply today by calling Rachelle on 01273 284848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org